Mountains and Lakes Full Day Tour
Soar over rolling mountain and centurys old villages before touching down for a day of guided historical enlightenment, tantalizing tastes and a multitude of additional activities at your fingertips.
Taking off from Lesnovo and climbing to a final altitude of ten thousand feet, you will see the sights of Pancharvo Lake, Sofia City, Iskar Reservoir, the amazing 7 Lakes and finally Belchin a small village nestled in a beautiful valley near Samokov (not far away from the winter resort of Borovets), blessed with picturesque scenery and healing thermal springs.
At the end of your day, depart back towards Lesnovo on another amazingly picturesque tour onwards to your final approach. Its a day that will leave you a little richer in knowledge, lighter in mind and brighter in spirit.
What You Will See?
- Sofia from a distance
- Pancharevo Lake
- Iskar Lake
- Seven Lakes*
- Belchin Fort
- 55 Min Aerial Scenic Tour (Chock to Chock)
- 30 Min Return Flight (Chock to Chock)
In Belchin we recommend:
- A visit to the Tsari Mali Grad Fortress, the oldest restored fort in Bulgaria with construction starting around 370 A.D.
- A sumptuous lunch at an organic home grown owner operated restaurant
- A relaxing afternoon at the Belchin Garden Welness Spa and experiencing the roman bath thermal pool
Price : € 525 per seat – minimum of 2 seats required
Maximum Passengers per flight : 3
no rating based on votes